At a glance
- Sleeps 10 people with 5 double bedrooms, 3 shower rooms and 1 bathroom with bath tub and over head shower
- Air conditioning throughout
- 25 metre infinity pool
- Sophisticated and contemporary interiors with Italian furniture
- Situated in a hamlet with stunning views
- Suitable for families or couples
An architect designed modern villa built on a hill top, with views of the lakes and medieval village tops, Casa Roma is the jewel in Istria Deluxe's crown. Built on two levels, leading down to an infinity pool, natural light pours through the villa's huge windows and every detail of its furnishings oozes quality.
The house has a much more modern feel than our other two properties. It has modern Italian designer furniture and contemporary lighting and is a fantastic house for entertaining. The house sits in 3/4 acre of land and sleeps 10 people, in 5 double beds but should you wish to use any of the double bedrooms as a twin this is perfectly possible as there are lots of single duvets available and the beds are large! There is over 3500 square feet of open plan living space with a modern mezzanine open plan kitchen/dining area with incredible views. The infinity pool also has a 25 metre lap lane, ideal for those wanting to keep fit!
Paul Gogarty in the Guardian describes the location as : "Sitting in rural seclusion on a bluff in the undulating heartland of norther Istria...with dreamy 360 degree views of Croatia's prettiest scenery."
The villa includes:
- 4 with super king double beds, 3 with ensuite shower rooms and the master bedroom which has an ensuite bathroom with a large bathtub, over head shower and stunning views. Bedroom 5 hs a double bed with use of a toilet and sink.
- 2 indoor eating areas
- Roof terrace with dining table leading out from the kitchen, plus an outside dining area downstairs and a plush lounging area to watch the sunset
- 2 gated parking spaces with space on the road for a third car
- Air conditioning throughout the villa (including all bedrooms)
- Nespresso coffee machine (bring your own capsules!)
- Bath and pool towels provided
- DVD, CD and iPod docking station in the living area with speakers around the villa
- Satellite TV with 300 channels including Eurosport
- Sun loungers and luxury outdoor sofa and chairs
- Washing machine and clothes line
- Plenty of bikes. The villa sits at the top of a hill so the cycling is wonderful and challenging ! The local cycle routes can be found at https://www.istria-bike.com/
- Table tennis table including bats and balls (no harm in bringing a few balls though as they go missing !)
- Swimming, sunbathing, relaxing and eating!
- 6 hole golf course and driving range nearby
- Tennis available in Buzet
- Children’s climbing frame with slide and swing
- Travel cots, high chairs and camp beds available
- Mid week light clean and towel change included
- Chef available on request (approx. 25 euro per hour plus the cost of food)
- Maid service, villa catering and poolside massages available by arrangement
- Distance to nearest shop is 10km (you will definitely need a car as the nearest supermarket is in Buzet, around 12 minute drive)
- Distance to nearest restaurant is about 5 miles or a ten minute drive
- Many hill top villages within a 20 minute drive
- Nearest town is Buzet where there is a supermarket, shops and activities
- Nearest beach around 30 minute drive west (beaches in Istria are pebbles not sand!)